Why study something we can’t see? #DarkMatter – Orbit 11.40
Dark Matter and Dark Energy make up over 80% of the universe and yet we still don’t fully understand what they actually are. We are joined by Sophia Nasr AKA @Astropartigirl to talk about why dark matter is important to physics.
- Falcon 9 Launches SAOCOM 1A
- Long March 2C Launches Yaogan 32
- Crewed Soyuz suffers launch failure
- Hubble and Chandra vacation together
- Air Force awards launch vehicle development contracts
- Blackholes aren’t dark enough