What’s missing to get humans to Mars? – Orbit 11.28
We have our scheduled roundtable this week, voted on by the Citizens of TMRO. Jared hosts and asks, “What are the missing pieces needed to get humans to Mars?” This turned in to a really lively discussion and we would love your comments below or on our new forums at https://community.tmro.tv
- Launch of Progress MS-09 on New 4 Hour Trip to Space Station
- Long March-2C launches PRSS-1 & PakTES-1A
- Long March-3A launches BeiDou-2 satellite
- Ghost particle traced to its source!
- Crew Dragon Update
- Oumuamua is a confirmed non-icey comet?!
If you would like to continue the conversation we have a few great ways to do that:
- Comment on YouTube. We’ll comment back or even feature it in the show
- Create a new post on our community forum at https://community.tmro.tv — That can be anything related to this video, space, science, technology — Or anything at all! We just want to hear from you!
- Head over to our real-time Discord channel here: https://discord.gg/9NkkFWD