Estevan Guzman one of the Astronomical Illustrator / Animators at Griffith Observatory joins us to talk about cosmic art created by science and its impact on the industry.
In Space News:
* Was the “WOW! Signal” a Comet? Probably not…
* Darpa selects XS-1 partner & X-37B gets a new launcher
* China Tests “Spooky Action At A Distance” in Space
* Asteroid Redirect winds down, Deep Space Gateway gains support
* Hubble sees waltzing dwarf stars
TMRO:Space is a crowd funded show. If you like this episode consider contributing to help us to continue to improve. Head over to http://www.patreon.com/tmro for information, goals and reward levels.