Natalya Bailey the Founder & CEO of Accion Systems joins us to talk about their very small yet incredibly powerful take on Ion thrusters. As these get closer to their theoretical maximum thrust, just a couple of the tiny units could perform all of the ISS station keeping needs! Or even send humans to Mars!
In Space News:
* Potential habitability in Europa and Enceladus
* Update on French Guiana Blockade
* Atlas V aims for Tuesday Cygnus launch
* NASA presents Deep Space Gateway and more SLS missions
* Mars InSight seismometer passes major test
TMRO:Space is a crowd funded show. If you like this episode consider contributing to help us to continue to improve. Head over to http://www.patreon.com/tmro for information, goals and reward levels.