Designing cities for Mars from Earth – Block 01.01
Vera Mulyani, founder of Mars City Design joins hosts Chris and Karen Radcliff to talk about the future of Martian cities being designed today here on Earth.
In City News:
* Singapore tests a bus stop that’s a destination in itself
* United Arab Emirates commits to building a city on Mars
* Oslo’s downtown to become car-free by 2019
* Australia is testing apartments for heat stress
* San Francisco’s red lanes are controversial, but working
* China proposes “forest cities” to improve air quality
TMRO Cities is a crowd funded show. If you enjoy this episode consider contributing to our Patreon campaign at https://www.patreon.com/tmro — THANK YOU to the Citizens of TMRO Space for helping to make TMRO Cities a possibility!