Vera Mulyani, founder of Mars City Design joins hosts Chris and Karen Radcliff to talk about the future of Martian cities being designed today here on Earth.
In City News:
* Singapore tests a bus stop that’s a destination in itself
* United Arab Emirates commits to building a city on Mars
* Oslo’s downtown to become car-free by 2019
* Australia is testing apartments for heat stress
* San Francisco’s red lanes are controversial, but working
* China proposes “forest cities” to improve air quality
TMRO Cities is a crowd funded show. If you enjoy this episode consider contributing to our Patreon campaign at https://www.patreon.com/tmro — THANK YOU to the Citizens of TMRO Space for helping to make TMRO Cities a possibility!