Dr. Anita Sengupta, Project Manager, JPL Cold Atom Laboratory joins us to talk about their experiment being sent to the International Space Station. We cover why creating the coldest point in the universe could be the key to unlocking the mysteries of quantum mechanics.
In Space News:
* Blue Origin details New Glenn launcher and customers
* House passes NASA authorization bill
* Volcanic hydrogen spurs chances of finding life
* Orbital ATK expects decision on new rocket by early 2018
* GOES-16 beams back first lightning mapper imagery
TMRO:Space is a crowd funded show. If you like this episode consider contributing to help us to continue to improve. Head over to http://www.patreon.com/tmro for information, goals and reward levels. Don’t forget to check out our SpacePod campaign as well over at http://www.patreon.com/spacepod