TMRO Returns in our new studio space, Station Two Zero Four! It doesn’t look like much yet, but we have big and exciting plans! THANK YOU citizens for helping make this happen, exciting times ahead!
In this episode we talk about Small Sats. What are they? Why does the industry care and what is the future of Small Sats in space?
In Space News we have:
* Long March 3B launch of Tiantong 1
* Long March 4C launch of Gaofen 3
* NextSTEP program begins phase 2
* Kepler Finds Tabby’s Star is Mysteriously Dimming
* HDR SRB Camera test
* HTV delay means extra EVA
* Cassini Finds Flooded Canyon’s on Saturn’s Moon Titan
TMRO:Space is a crowd funded show. If you like this episode consider contributing to help us to continue to improve. Head over to http://www.patreon.com/tmro for information, goals and reward levels. Don’t forget to check out our weekly SpacePod campaign as well over at http://www.patreon.com/spacepod