This week we try something new and have Jared Head out at Large Dangerous Rocket Ships or LDRS35. Unfortunately bandwidth wasn’t behaving and some sections of the interview are hard to hear. We have opted to leave it all in place and will work on adding closed captioning to help.
Overall I think it was a nice break from the norm and want to do more segments like this. We will work on making the technology play a bit nicer as well as find a way to feed the chat room back.
In Space News we have:
* Proton launch with Intelsat 31/DLA-2 communications satellite
* First new Proton launch suffers anomaly, still delivers as planned
* Delta IV Heavy launches with NRO Payload
* Firefly Aerospike Engine Test
* NASA exploring additional cooperation with SpaceX’s Red Dragon mission
* BEAM welcomes first astronauts
* Blue Origin joins NASA’s suborbital research flight program
TMRO Live is a crowd funded show. If you like this episode consider contributing to help us to continue to improve. Head over to http://www.patreon.com/tmro for information, goals and reward levels. Don’t forget to check out SpacePod campaign as well over at http://www.patreon.com/spacepod