This week the crew of TMRO talks about the seemingly impossible EM Drive. Could this be the technology that allows humanity to truly visit the stars?
In Space News:
* Orbital ATK wants to use old ICBM’s with mixed responses
* Environmental testing underway for JPSS 1 launching in January
* Aerojet Rocketdyne tapped to build high-power ion drive
* Nasa Space Apps Challenge 2016
* Gamma-ray space telescope poised to pin down gravitational wave sources
TMRO Space Pods are crowd funded shows. If you like this episode consider contributing to help us to continue to improve. Head over to http://www.patreon.com/spacepod for information, goals and reward levels. Don’t forget to check out our weekly live show campaign as well over at http://www.patreon.com/tmro