This week we take a peek at the state of Space Tourism. There may be only 1 company that can put you in to space today, but a slew of companies working on making it happen in the very near future!
In Space News we have:
- Sentinel 3A Launch via Rocket
- Astro-H Launch via H-2A
- Rosetta’s Philae Lander in Permanent Sleep
- Virgin Galactic Rolls out 2nd SpaceShipTwo
- ISU Seeks U.S. Partner to Establish Space Entrepreneurship Institute
- Did Pluto’s moon Charon possess an ancient subsurface ocean?
- OA-4 Cygnus ends ISS mission
- Boeing’s Starliner
TMRO Live Shows are crowd funded. If you like this episode consider contributing to help us to continue to improve. Head over to http://www.patreon.com/tmro for information, goals and reward levels. Don’t forget to check out our SpacePod campaign as well over at http://www.patreon.com/spacepod