Is there such a thing as Safe Space travel?
This week we ask the questions, “Is there such a thing as safe space travel? Than there ever be safe space travel? And would you fly to space now or after we make it safer?”
In Space News we have:
* Belintersat 1 Launch via Long March 3B
* JASON-3 Launch via Falcon 9 1.1
* IRNSS 1E Launch via PSLV
* Intelsat 29e Launch via Ariane 5
* Drones Flying Out of Spaceport America
* Curiosity suffers a sampling system hiccup
* Blue Origin Update
* Recovered Falcon 9 booster fires again at Cape Canaveral
* Planet Nine? Not so fast… Planet X?
TMRO Live Shows are crowd funded. If you like this episode consider contributing to help us to continue to improve. Head over to http://www.patreon.com/tmro for information, goals and reward levels. Don’t forget to check out our SpacePod campaign as well over at http://www.patreon.com/spacepod